In exchange for your skill and experience, Hillsides offers an excellent benefits package, which includes:
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance with a $10 premium per paycheck for employee only coverage plan
- Dental insurance 100% employer paid for HMO employee only coverage plan
- Life and AD&D insurance 100% employer paid up to two times the annual salary
- Flexible Spending Account with $500 roll-over limit
- 401 k with no wait period, 5% employer match cap and no vesting schedule
- 12 paid holidays per year and generous paid time off policy accruing up to 22 days off annually
The Up-Front Assessor (UFA) is responsible for providing preliminary summary report within two hours of the initial assessment interview, provide a final Behavioral Severity Assessment Performance (BSAP) reports within 24-hours of evaluation, participate in Team Decision Making Conferences, provide In-home Outreach Counseling and provide Teaching and Demonstration Homemaking services as needed.
* Carries out mission, vision and values established by the President/CEO and Board of Directors;
* Conduct in-home Bio-psychosocial screenings with adult clients, utilizing the Behavioral Assessment Severity Performance (BSAP)Tool;
* Prepares written assessment preliminary summary reports and final BSAP assessment report for each client evaluated per the signed DCFS Consent 802 form;
* Submits preliminary summary report within two hours of evaluation and submit final BSAP report within 24-hours of the evaluation via fax;
* Provides In-home outreach counseling to participant(s) with community base linkage resources based on the needs of the participant per the assessment (3 hrs maximum);
* Provides Teaching and demonstration homemaking with participant(s) with budgeting, purchasing of food/household items/restraining orders/other services as needed (3 hrs maximum);
* Participates in weekly supervision sessions;
* Submits all original documents to Program Manager weekly during supervision;
* Submit monthly invoices by the 5th of each month to Contract Analyst and Program Manager;
* Participates in Team Decision Making conferences as needed, (3 hours maximum);
* Performs other duties as deemed necessary for the fulfillment of program requirement; attend training; and
* Performs other duties as assigned by Program Manager or Clinical Supervisor.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform the job successfully.
EDUCATION/ EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
* Master's degree or higher in social work or related field of study and Professional license current with the Board of Psychology or Board of Behavioral Sciences (BBS) as an Intern or Licensed MFT or CSW in good standing;
* Ability to type 60 wpm; ability to use computer;
* Ability to work with diverse communities (ethnic, substance abuse, immigrants).
* Literate in MSWord, Excell, and Outlook.
* Three or more years experience required in mental health evaluation, case management, and working with a diverse background of socio-economic families.
* Must have a reliable automobile for use on the job;
* Valid California Driver License;
* Maintain and provide proof of malpractice insurance/professional liability or bond;
* State required automobile insurance coverage;
* Subject to a criminal background check prior to employment;
* Class 3 Driver's License ,Good driving record; and
* TB clearance, to be renewed every two years.
* Has knowledge of evaluating risk for suicidal and homicidal ideation, imminent danger, and knows appropriate interventions;
* Possess strong leadership skills preferred with a foundation on human development and family dynamics;
* Must have the ability to nurture respectful relationships with clients and Department of Children and Family Services (DCFS) supervisors and children social workers;
* Knowledge and experience in Child Abuse Reporting and Crisis management to include intervention;
* Organized, multi-task, and detailed oriented; and
* Bi-lingual (English /Spanish) and literate in other languages preferred.
Hillsides is an Equal Opportunity Employer